Cedar Rim is committed to maintaining a safe environment for our customers and our employees.
For our valued Customers we are:
- Supplying hand sanitizer at our entrance and throughout the store
- Sanitizing our carts after each use
- Encouraging social distancing throughout the nursery and retail greenhouse areas with posted signs
- Limiting the number of customers in our Retail Greenhouse by regularly monitoring and creating short line ups to enter the area
- Wipe down surfaces (counters, credit card machine) after each use
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at all cash stations to protect both our customers and our employees
- Our washrooms are open and we have a regular cleaning schedule of all 3 washrooms
For our dedicated staff we have:
- Each employee wears stickers to remind customers to follow the social distancing measure of keeping 6 feet back. Staff are to remind customers to follow this measure while shopping anywhere in the nursery
- Employees regularly wash their hands and sanitize throughout the day
- Employees who are not feeling well follow our policy to stay home, monitor their symptoms and to check in with their health care provider for further instructions. Even the common cold will require the employee to stay home for a minimum of 10 days and 14 days of self isolation if it is determined they have COVID-19.
- Employees who have travelled internationally or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 are to isolate for a minimum of 14 days even if they have had no symptoms themselves
- Our lunch room area has been reduced to allow for 10 employees only at one time. All employees are to follow social distancing measures when in the lunch room and when going about their daily duties. Employees are to wash their hands before and after their breaks.
We will adapt our approach as needed and we thank you for standing by us.
Be calm, be kind and most of all be safe. Dr Bonnie Henry
The Bruce Family